King's College London
- one of the top 20 universities in the world (2015-16 QS international world rankings)
- the fourth oldest university in England
- research-led and based in the heart of London.
King’s has over 26,500 students (including nearly 10,400 postgraduates) from almost 150 countries and some 7,000 employees.
- King’s provides world-class teaching and cutting-edge research:
- In the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF) King’s was ranked 6th nationally in the ‘power’ ranking, which takes into account both the quality and quantity of research activity, and 7th for quality according to Times Higher Education rankings
- Eighty-four per cent of research at King’s was deemed ‘world-leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’ (3* and 4*)
- The university is in the top seven UK universities for research earnings and has an overall annual income of more than £600 million.
There is currently no content classified with this term.